We are looking for a front-end developer to join our scrum team of nine, working on our SaaS tool.
You will be working alongside a mixed group of designers, front-end, full-stack and back-end developers. We collaborate closely, reviewing and helping each other throughout the development process, and implement modern best practises, e.g. test-driven development, consistent code-style etc.
We are looking for someone to help us continue to develop our existing tool, adding new features and improving existing ones. We try to use up-to-date technologies as much as possible, so even our legacy code is pretty modern.
As a front-end developer at Debricked, you will be working on creating interfaces to present large datasets covering all aspects of Open Source Software, ranging from vulnerability definitions to GitHub star scores. You could be working on extending and improving one of our existing products, such as
- an open database that displays metrics for every repository on GitHub, with visualisations of how those metrics vary over time and how they compare with other repositories
- a rule building interface for our automation engine that allows the creation of highly custom rules with conditions set on a variety of data types
- a dashboard showing users the effects of all their actions in the tool
or you could be creating an entirely new part of the service. Either way, you will have a big impact on our team and product.
Required skill set:
- Vue.js (our framework of choice), React.js or Angular
- HTML 5
- CSS (and preprocessors such as SCSS or LESS)
Nice extras (if you have any of these, some things will be more familiar, but either way we provide a friendly onboarding to bring you up to speed):
- Knowledge of Cypress or similar test frameworks
- Working with component frameworks such as Quasar
- Using front-end package managers such as npm/yarn
- Familiarity with running Docker containers
- Experience with an IDE such as PHPStorm/VSCode
- Building projects using Webpack or similar
- Enthusiasm for design and user experience
- Interest in Open Source Software and/or security