Senior Technical Customer Success Manager
At Debricked, we are all about open source. Our main goal is to make it easy for developers to use open source in a better way and remove any associated risks. As our nimble start-up just got acquired by Micro Focus, we are now accelerating our growth and looking for a Senior Technical Customer Success Manager to join our team in Sweden or remotely in Europe (+3/-3h GMT+1). If you want to work alongside a crew of fun, driven, and supportive colleagues while getting the opportunity to influence and impact the journey ahead, Debricked is the place for you!
We're looking for a Senior Technical Customer Success Manager to make our customers excited to be Debricked customers. You will work with a diverse portfolio of Midsize and Enterprise customers to ensure they achieve their desired outcomes and help support our high retention goal. This role will report to the Director of Debricked and work closely with multiple cross-functional stakeholders.
Our current CS team is focused on the self-service model where we have tech touch CS practices in place as well as our Support team. In early 2023, we will launch our new self-service portal where our product documentation, customer community, and product feedback will be hosted.
The foundation for our high-touch model is in place with tools and processes set up and implemented, collaboration across the org defined and followed, and customers receiving value and renewing their contacts. However, as we are growing and are seeing a great increase in enterprise clients we want to ensure we take CS to the next level. Therefore we are looking for someone to come in and own our current customer base but also take on the operational responsibility for how we build a best-in-class high-touch customer experience - this will in the future develop into a leadership role.
What the role entails:
- Manage all post-sales activities (onboarding, account management and renewals) for Debricked’s mid and enterprise customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning, and execution
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Ensure that a plan is in place with each customer for deployment, change management, and adoption programs
- Increase customer retention by conducting regular check-in calls for tactical items, and performing quarterly health checks for strategic reviews
- Use data and tools to prioritize and track accounts to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Partner with Sales and Product to develop a plan for making Debricked a part of each customer’s core architecture
- Work closely with Product and Engineering on the identification and tracking of enhancement requests and bugs
- Work closely with Marketing to help build out our evangelism and advocacy programs.
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Debricked can better serve our business and enterprise customers.
- Work on improving our current high-touch customer experience and ensure that we constantly get better
This role will be a great fit if you:
- Have 3-5 years of experience in a similar role within a fast-paced environment in B2B SaaS.
- Are comfortable with working with technical customers
- Have excellent communication skills and a flair for explaining complicated technical concepts in a simple way.
- Are comfortable analyzing and using data to make informed decisions.
- Have strong project management and prioritization skills. You always keep to deadlines.
- Are service-minded and always try to put yourself in the customer's shoes.
- Familiarity with tools like Gainsight, Salesforce, Hubspot, Insided, and Mixpanel
- Are comfortable working with remote team members and are a team player
- Have an entrepreneurial, problem-solver attitude - no problem is too big or too hard
- Have the ability to learn new technologies fast
- Industry experience in technical Saas product
At Debricked, you will work together with passionate, driven, and smart colleagues. We have a lot of fun together and there are many opportunities to grow. This also means that we work with the latest tools and methodologies in the industry. You will also have the opportunity to make a lasting and definitive impact in the company and help navigate the direction of our future. Apart from that, we offer several generous company-wide benefits including paid holidays, pension and insurance.
- Customer Success
- Minc, Malmö
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Debricked is always on the lookout for new crewmates!
Startup Culture - corporate benefits
Our crew comes from all over the galaxy. The crew currently consists of 11 nationalities and 26 languages (including 9 programming ones). This of course means that we have an excellent hybrid work culture. You can work from home, at the office, or even on the moon! On top of the benefit of having a start-up culture, we also have some great company-wide benefits such as pension, insurance, and paid holidays!
We are building innovative algorithms, AI, and other buzzy things with patents filed. On top of all that, we are also creating the best, most user-friendly product for open source security in the world. The challenges and opportunities in our field is ever changing.
As a new crew member you are encouraged to adopt new skills, take on new projects, and never be bound to a dull, boring routine. Our journey is ever-changing and we hope you are too!
We are a rag-tag team of tech lovers, PhDs in cybersecurity, people experts, and, of course, open source enthusiasts. All with a playful and creative mindset. As a team, we move from idea to implementation in the blink of an eye, supporting each other every step on the journey.
Every crewmember has a role to fill and the knowledge and ideas that you bring will have a great impact on this ship's expedition through space!
Workplace & Culture
Debricked offers a real startup culture that values your innovativity, creativity and ability to take initiative. It is all about taking action on your ideas and getting things done to shape the company together.
Debricked helps developers all over the world use open source in a smart, efficient and secure manner. We are a part of CyberRes, a Micro Focus line of business. Our SaaS-tool helps companies manage their open source security, compliance and health without any hassle. In just a few years we have grown from tiny startup to being trusted by companies all over the world; and what a journey it has been!
Debricked was founded in May 2018 as a Lund University research project spin-off and today we are located in Malmö. We are on a mission: building the best, most user friendly open source security tool in the world.
Come join our crew as we power our engines and further explore the universe of open source!
Senior Technical Customer Success Manager
Loading application form