At Debricked, we are all about open source. Our main goal is to make it easy for developers to use open source in a better way and remove any associated risks. As our nimble start-up just got acquired by Micro Focus, we are now accelerating our growth and looking for a Junior Front-End Developer to join our team in Sweden or remotely in Europe (+3/-3h GMT+1). If you want to work alongside a crew of fun, driven, and supportive colleagues while getting the opportunity to influence and impact the journey ahead, Debricked is the place for you!
We are looking for junior front-end developer to join one of our product development teams, working on our SaaS tool.
You will be working with a mixed team of designers, front-end, full-stack and back-end developers to develop our SaaS tool, add new features and improve existing ones. We collaborate closely, reviewing and helping each other throughout the development process, and implement modern best practises, e.g. test-driven development, consistent code-style etc. We try to use up-to-date technologies as much as possible, so even our legacy code is pretty modern.
As a front-end developer at Debricked, you will be working on creating interfaces to present large datasets covering all aspects of Open Source Software, ranging from vulnerability definitions to GitHub star scores. You could be working on extending and improving one of our existing products, such as
- an open database that displays metrics for every repository on GitHub, with visualisations of how those metrics vary over time and how they compare with other repositories
- a rule building interface for our automation engine that allows the creation of highly custom rules with conditions set on a variety of data types
- a dashboard showing users the effects of all their actions in the tool
or you could be creating an entirely new part of the service. Either way, you will have a big impact on our team and product.
Who you are:
You are driven, fresh graduate or self-taught individual who has basic knowledge and experience/interest in working with:
- Vue.js (if you are familiar with React.js or Angular, you should be able to transition easily)
- HTML 5
- CSS (and preprocessors such as SCSS)
- Automated testing
It would be a dream come true if you also had:
- Interest in Open Source Software and/or security
- Using front-end package managers such as npm/yarn
- Experience with an IDE such as PHPStorm/VSCode
- Building projects using Webpack or similar
- Enthusiasm for design and user experience
We provide a friendly onboarding, mentoring and knowledge sharing from your team members to help you grow and get up to speed with the product.
At Debricked, you will work together with passionate, driven, and smart colleagues. We have a lot of fun together and there are many opportunities to grow. This also means that we work with the latest tools and methodologies in the industry. You will have the opportunity to make a lasting and definitive impact in the company and help navigate the direction of our future. Apart from that, we offer several generous company-wide benefits including paid holidays, pension and insurance.