At Debricked, we are all about open source. Our main goal is to make it easy for developers to use open source in a better way and remove any associated risks. As our nimble start-up just got acquired by Micro Focus, we are now accelerating our growth and looking for a highly skilledPerformance Marketer to join our team in Sweden, or remotely in Europe (+2/-2h GMT+1). If you want to work alongside a crew of fun, driven, and supportive colleagues while getting the opportunity to influence and impact our journey ahead, Debricked is the place for you!
As a Performance Marketing Manager, you’ll own all paid marketing campaigns across all channels. You will be working closely with our Content and Social team, planning campaigns with focus on acquisition, but also brand recognition. You will also work closely with the sales team, making sure that their pipelines are always bulging with new, relevant opportunities. This role will report directly to the Head of Marketing and collaborate with the entire marketing team.
As Performance Marketing Manager at Debricked you will set the baseline for all our performance marketing efforts and take our entire strategy from zero to hero. We are looking for a strong leader who can take charge, set standards, implement best practices and, together with the rest of the team, constantly optimise and improve the way we work. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to take a lot of responsibility, is creative and wants to build something from the ground up.
You will be a great fit if you have:
- At least 3 years of experience within performance marketing and driving campaigns, from idea to execution and follow-up
- Worked in a startup or similar environment
- Experience with Hubspot or other CRM-systems
- Experience with Google Ads, Linkedin Ads, Twitter Ads and similar
- Comfortable exploring and adopting new tools, platforms and technologies
- Experience with experiments and A/B testing
- The ability to prioritise, adapt, and operate in unstructured environments as part of a fast-growing team
- Experience in leading projects and driving initiatives independently and collaboratively
- An excellent understanding of data, metrics and how to apply them to make improvements
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills
- Experience with managing your own budget across different platforms
It would be a dream come true if you also had:
Experience with cybersecurity or developer tools
- Copywriting skills
- Experience in keyword research
- Experience working closely with the Sales team
- Previously worked for a SaaS company
- Knowledge in languages other than English
At Debricked, you will work together with passionate, driven, and smart colleagues. We have a lot of fun together and there are many opportunities to grow. The Marketing team is a talented, fun and aspirational group and we assure you that you’ll have a lot of fun at work. You will also have the opportunity to make a lasting and definitive impact on the company and help navigate the direction of our future. Apart from that, we offer several generous company-wide benefits including paid holidays, pension and insurance.