At Debricked, we are all about open source. Our main goal is to make it easy for developers to use open source in a better way and remove any associated risks. As our nimble start-up just got acquired by Micro Focus, we are now accelerating our growth and looking for more data enthusiasts to join our team in Malmö, Sweden. If you want to work alongside a crew of fun, driven, and supportive colleagues while getting the opportunity to influence and impact the journey ahead, Debricked is the place for you!
Data is our core and state-of-the-art machine learning is part of what drives our global competitiveness. As a data enthusiast, you will be part of the R&D and Data Science team working together to research new innovations and novel methods to solve challenges within Cyber Security and Open Source.
Your tasks and responsibilities include:
- Researching and exploring methods to solve challenges within Cyber Security for Open Source, Compliance, and Open Source Health
- Working with the R&D team on data acquisition, enrichment, and getting it to the end-user
- Leveraging machine learning or statistical modeling to solve challenges within this domain, where NLP, ML on Code, Semantic [Code] Search, and Static/Dynamic Analysis are common tasks for us
- Working with the R&D team to potentially file patents and co-produce research papers
Everything open source
As enablers of Open Source, of course, we use it a lot ourselves! It would be great if you have experience working with:
- Scikit-learn/Tensorflow or Pytorch
The right fit
At Debricked, you will have everything you need to nurture your growth, both professionally and personally. You will take ownership and develop new skills to bring about positive results. To be able to thrive in this environment you need to be:
- A real "doer", getting stuff without anyone holding your hand
- Always seeing the possibilities
- Have the courage to be innovative, and always searching for our "next big thing"
In addition to this, we would be really impressed if you've got some OSS contributions to show off and taken security courses.