Debricked loves open source. Our main goal is to make it easy for developers to use better open source and remove any associated risks.
As a fast moving start-up in the acceleration phase of our journey, we are looking for a highly motivated senior UX/UI designer to join our team in Malmö. If you want to work alongside fun, driven, and supportive colleagues while getting the opportunity to influence and impact the journey ahead, Debricked is the place for you!
As part of our product and design team you have the possibility to work in multiple areas. Responsibilities range from working with research, design of our product’s user interface and graphic design to creating a seamless user experience.
We are passionate about our customers, and designers work closely with developers and key stakeholders, iterating our tool based on feedback and user testing. If you are equally passionate about the end users and how they interact with our brand, come join us!
In this role you will:
- Work closely with the design team, product owners and developers.
- Do qualitative and quantitative research and testing to gather insights and communicate your findings using suitable methods (e.i. storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, etc).
- Prototype and iterate on UX/UI design, including sketching, wireframes, mockups and user flows.
- Create detailed UI designs and design specifications for UI behaviors, animations and transitions.
- Be part of developing and maintaining the Debricked design system.
- Design other material such as marketing/sales material and presentations.
To grow and thrive in the role we believe that you:
- Have experience of creating modern UX/UI for web applications and/or mobile applications.
- Have experience with conducting user research and tests to gather insights.
- Have experience using Figma (or similar) and the Adobe suite.
- Can create wireframes, mockups, and prototypes based on technical descriptions and own research.
- Have a passion for creating world-class products with the user in focus that is aesthetically pleasing and modern.
- Have a self-starter mindset; you proactively identify opportunities for improvement and are a driving force in the work.
- Write and speak fluent Swedish and English.
- Hold a work permit and permanent residence in Sweden or European citizenship.
At Debricked, you will work together with passionate, driven, and smart colleagues. We have a lot of fun together and there are many opportunities to socialize. You will also have the opportunity to make a lasting and definitive impact in the company and help navigate the direction of our future. Apart from that, we offer several company-wide benefits.
Do you want to become a part of our amazing team? We recruit continuously, so send in your application immediately. We look forward to seeing your application!